January 27, 2013

New Project

I'm starting a new thing this semester. A few times over the past semester, I would post different images or articles on the door of my apartment. This semester, I'm going to post a different article each week. Not many people have to walk past my door, but it'll be fun for those who do, and it's fun for me to be finding the articles.

I should disclaim that while I'm not going to post anything that offends me, some of the things I'll be posting are for their thought-provoking nature, and not for any implicity or explicit "YEAH, RIGHT ON!" attitudes of myself.

Since the semester starts tomorrow, I've posted the first article, which comes from the ELCA website.

I'm going to also post either the article or a link to it here so you can all play along.

This week is "Clericalism and Anti-Clericalism"

No comments: