March 23, 2012

Top secret project (with pictures)

My parental others are having a lighting problem. So, they came to the person with the solutions. I'm solutionifying for them. It's a new(ish) craft for me, so it's not going to be the most beautiful solution, but it's still going to be awesome. Can't tell you what it is yet, but I'm going to post pictures to taunt you until I show you the final product. If you're astute, know I went to Hobby Lobby tonight, and can remember all the random crafts I've dabbled in in the past, you may figure this out.


More pictures to come tomorrow. Right now I have to go back to using my ruler and utility knife.

In other news, I found a solution to the "wasn't hungry at dinner, now it's 10:30pm and I'm starving" problem. One small blender, two scoops of chocolate ice cream, milk, one packet of instant breakfast (chocolate malt flavor). A few spins of the blades, and boom: a delicious snack that fills more than just milk and also has all the vitamins and nutrients that a normal person who ate dinner would have.

No comments: